Devonport City Council has joined the Peppol eInvoicing network, Suppliers can now send invoices to Council electronically via Council’s access point provider – Link 4 https://link4.co/au/dcc/, via existing Cloud Accounting software (Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks, etc.) or through existing ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.).
Peppol eInvoicing is a more efficient, accurate and secure way to send invoices compared to PDF and email.
Benefits of eInvoicing
- Preferred by Council
- Reliable and secure
- Seamless invoice delivery
- Reduce risk of scams involving change of payment details on invoices
How to sign up
- To create an account visit https://link4.co/au/dcc/
- Activate your accounting system
- Choose your settings (personalise how it works for you)
- Validate your business
Find out more about eInvoicing in Australia eInvoicing | Australian Taxation Office (ato.gov.au)
To contact Council directly regarding eInvoicing please contact Simon Eustace by email [email protected] or by phone (03) 6424 0532.