Plumbing Blockages

Blockages in Private or Public Infrastructure

Property owners must maintain the service pipes on their property. If you need a blockage cleared or repairs to your house drainage connection, you will need to contact a licensed plumber.

Location plans for Council’s house drainage connections are available for $10 from Council’s Customer Service center. Please complete the Request Form.

For locations plans, for more information, or to report a blockage within a Council stormwater main, call Council’s Operations Centre on 03 6420 2700.

Related Pages

The below menu items have been tagged as related to the page you’re on.

Get in contact, one of our friendly staff will be happy to help.