Due to the State emergency response to COVID-19, until further notice, Council is able to allow 20 members of the public to attend Council meetings. Registrations are not currently required, however attendance will be limited to 20 people and attendees will be required to ‘check in’ to the building on arrival to comply with the Government’s COVID tracing requirements.
Public Questions may be submitted in accordance with the Public Question Time Policy.
Printed copies of the agenda will be provided, on request.
These arrangements enable Council to continue to meet its legislative and decision-making obligations and to provide opportunity for community engagement where possible.
Council meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Monday, 24 January 2022 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 28 February 2022 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 28 March 2022 | 5:30pm
- Tuesday, 26 April 2022 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 23 May 2022 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 27 June 2022 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 25 July 2022 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 22 August 2022 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 26 September 2022 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 24 October 2022 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 28 November 2022 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 19 December 2022 | 5:30pm
Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Devonport City Council for the year ended 30 June 2021 was held on Monday 8 November 2021.
The 2020/21 Annual Report is available on Council’s website. A hard copy can be provided on request at Council’s Customer Service Centre, Level 2, paranaple centre.
The Agenda and Unconfirmed Minutes for the 2021 AGM are available here.