Due to the State emergency response to COVID-19, until further notice, Council is able to allow 10 members of the public to attend Council meetings.
Members of the public who would like to attend the meeting, must register by phoning on 03 6424 0511. You will receive confirmation of your attendance by email. Registrations will open once the agenda is available on the website, and close at 12noon on the day of the meeting. Due to the limited number of attendees available, registrations will not be taken in advance.
Public Questions may be submitted in accordance with the Public Question Time Policy.
Printed copies of the agenda will be provided, on request.
Section 23 Committee Meetings are suspended until further notice with all relevant business to be considered at monthly Ordinary Council Meetings.
These arrangements enable Council to continue to meet its legislative and decision-making obligations and to provide opportunity for community engagement where possible.
Council meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Monday, 9 November 2020 | 5.30pm | Annual General Meeting
- Monday, 23 November 2020 | 4:30pm
- Monday, 21 December 2020 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 25 January 2021 | 5:30pm
- Tuesday, 22 February 2021 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 22 March 2021 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 26 April 2021 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 24 May 2021 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 28 June 2021 | 5:30pmto