Public Questions may be submitted in accordance with the Public Question Time Policy.
Printed copies of the agenda will be provided, on request.
These arrangements enable Council to continue to meet its legislative and decision-making obligations and to provide opportunity for community engagement where possible.
Council meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Monday, 23 January 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 27 February 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 27 March 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 24 April 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 22 May 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 26 June 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 24 July 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 28 August 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 25 September 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 23 October 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 27 November 2023 | 5:30pm
- Monday, 18 December 2023 | 5:30pm
Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Devonport City Council for the year ended 30 June 2022 will be held on Monday 24 October 2022, in the paranaple convention centre, level 3, 137 Rooke Street Devonport, commencing at 5:00pm.
Registration is requested and can be made by phoning 64240511 or by email to [email protected] by 12 noon on Monday, 24 October 2022.
Any motions for the meeting must be received in writing by close of business on Tuesday 18 October 2022 to ensure inclusion in the agenda, noting that motions from the floor will not be accepted.
The Agenda will be available here from close of business on Wednesday, 19 October 2022.
The 2021/22 Annual Report and Annual Financial Statements are available here. A hard copy can be provided on request at Council’s Customer Service Centre, level 2, paranaple centre, 137 Rooke Street, Devonport.