Questions ad Tenders
You’ve come to the right section of our website if you’re looking for:
- Details of contracts recently awarded,
- View and download current Tenders and EOIs through Tenderlink
- Have Questions and answers about submitting a tender to Devonport City Council
Frequently Asked Questions
Tender documents can be obtained by downloading through the Devonport City Council Tenderlink portal.
Council does not accept submissions via email. Options for lodgement of tenders are:
- The electronic tender box here, or
- Place hard copy Tenders or EOI’s in a sealed package(s) with the title and Tender or EOI number, in the Tender Box, Devonport City Council, 17 Fenton Way, Devonport, prior to Tender Closure.
All individuals and organisations lodging tenders with Council for provision of materials, equipment or services must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and must be registered for goods and services tax. All submissions must clearly state the submitter’s ABN.
A confirming tender is one that meets the conditions outlined in the request for tender document. Any tenderer scoring less than 50 or more of the assessed criteria will not be ranked, nor considered further in the evaluation process.
A tender is non confirming when there is an absence of any requirement clearly detailed in the conditions of tendering.
There is no opportunity to negotiate the contract after the tender has been accepted. If you wish to offer alternative terms, they must be submitted in full as part of your tender – these may not be accepted.
Council will base procurement decisions on a principle of “value for money” rather than “lowest cost”. The organisation will also give preference to, and purchase environmentally performing products that are cost competitive and organisations that operate in an environmentally responsible manner.