Jimmy Barnes recently spent time talking to some Devonportian males.
The conversation was videoed and will be played at a special Male only event.
It’s about drugs, alcohol abuse, poor mental health and suicide.
Bring a mate to hear his answers to our questions and enjoy a Free Lunch.
Join Anglicare and Mental Health Council of Tasmania to celebrate World Mental Health Day 2019 on Thursday, October 10.
The “connecting with community” expo will bring a fun, interactive and informative event to Devonport highlighting the importance of mental health and wellbeing.
Activities on the day will include:
• Live music
• Great prizes and giveaways
• A jumping castle for the kids
• A healthy food session with My Kitchen Rule’s Henry
• Guest speakers
• Discounts from businesses in the Devonport Rooke Street mall
• Pitstop mental and physical health check-in stations
This event is all ages and open to the public (free).