Devonport City Council’s Sport and Recreation Team have run Tai Chi for Health and Tai Chi for Health – Beginners classes since 2018.
- Are suitable for all levels of fitness
- Improve health and wellness to assist in preventing falls
- Create strength, balance and improve cardiovascular function
- Modernised Tai Chi is easy to learn so quick health benefits are gained.
When: Programs on hold due to COVID-19. Usually held
- Wednesdays, 1-2pm at Devonport Recreation Centre (Beginners Class)
- Wednesdays, 2-3pm at Devonport Recreation Centre
- Thursdays, 1-2pm at Devonport Recreation Centre
Devonport Recreation Centre (Table Tennis Building), 34 Forbes Street Devonport.
Phone: 03 6424 4109
Cost: $2 per person
Devonport City Council Contact