The Public Art Special Interest Group meet as required to provide advice on Public Art requests.
- Review and implement the Public Art Policy;
- Identify new opportunities for public art in the City;
- Identify suitable sources of funding and investment strategies for public art development;
- Manage the assessment of public art proposals including recommending the composition of public art assessment panels;
- Assist Council to engage the local Devonport and regional community in public art programs and projects;
- Advocate for public art elements to be incorporated into private and public building development projects.