2. All work is to be completed in accordance with the LGAT Tasmanian Drawings.
3. The permit holder is responsible for implementation and maintenance of the pedestrian trafficmanagement plan attached to the approved permit.
4. The permit holder is responsible for repairing any damage that occurred during the works.
5. The permit holder is responsible for removal and disposal of waste & debris from the work area.
6. Applicable parking charges are to be paid prior to the start of works.
7. The permit holder indemnifies Council for any loss, damage or injury to Council, the permit holder or a member of the public that occurs as a result of the works.
8. The applicant is responsible for obtaining all third party approvals required for the work.