Council operates eight Car Parks throughout the commercial areas of Devonport.
Parking Fees & Time Limits
On-Street Parking Meters
1 hour meters – $2.00 per hour, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm and Saturday 8.30am to 2pm
4 hour meters – $1.50 per hour, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm and Saturday 8.30am to 2pm
Please note that vehicles must be moved after the signed time limit (i.e.: 1 or 4 hour limit).
Pay & Display Car Parks
Formby Road, Edward Street, Payne Avenue, Wenvoe Street, Fourways, Fenton Way and Steele Street Car Parks
- $1.50 per hour, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm and Saturday 8.30am to 2pm
- A 3 hour time limit applies to parking in the Formby Road and Edward Street car parks
- All day parking is available in the Fourways, Wenvoe Street, Fenton Way, Steele Street and Payne Avenue car parks
- Parking must be paid at the meter at the time of parking or through the Pay by Phone app or phone number.
- Pay by phone parking (EasyPark) is available in all Council car parks except the CBD Multi-Level car park.
Pay As You Leave Car Parks
CBD (Multi-level) Car Park
- First 30 minutes free – then $1.00 per 30 minutes, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm
- $2.00 flat fee, Saturday and Sunday and after 6pm Monday to Friday
- $5.00 all day parking available on the top level Monday to Friday
- Undercover parking
- Pay by phone parking (ZipBy) is available in CBD Multi-Level car park.
- Please note that the height clearance is 2.3 meters.
All parking meters and Pay and Display Car Parks are free on public holidays. In the CBD Multi-level Car Park usual fees apply.