Holders of Disabled Parking Permits are entitled to increased parking time-frames, when the permit holder is leaving the vehicle and the permit is correctly displayed within the parked vehicle.
- 5 Minute Time Zone – stay for a total of 30 minutes
- 30 Minute Time Zone – stay for a total of two hours
- 1+ Hour Time Zone – stay for twice the duration of the time zone
Metered On Street Parking
- Pay for maximum time on parking meter and stay for double the time.
Designated Disability Parking Spaces on street
- Park for 90 minutes free (Note that you cannot stay longer than 90 minutes)
Designated Disability Parking Spaces in carparks
- Pay for time parked, no increased time is given