Sea Shepherd – Marine Debris Tasmania
Bluff Blitz #3.
Help clean up the Bluff coastline with the Sea Shepherd – Marine Debris Division and the Bass Strait Maritime Centre this November.
The Tassie Team are heading to Devonport this November and would love for you to join them.
Location: Bluff Beach.
10.45am contact-less registration starts
11.00am event commences with a safety briefing
1.00pm event concludes
Due to COVID-19 there are a few changes this year:
- sign in sheet for all attendees
- This is a cleanup only
- Attendees must BYO Gloves, be Sun Smart and wear enclosed shoes, reusable water bottle
- The attendees will pick up rubbish for an hour and then come back to a central point where they will sort their own rubbish
- there is a safety briefing at the beginning
- Additional Information: Free