Healthy Tasmania Fund information event
Are you thinking about applying for a Healthy Tasmania Fund grant?
Healthy Tasmania is hosting face-to-face information and networking events across the state.
You can find out more about:
- the different grants available
- if the grants are right for you
- how to apply
- tips on applying and getting your organisation grant ready.
You will have the chance to meet and connect with others and share your ideas. Learning from others and forming partnerships can help strengthen project ideas.
Morning tea and snacks will be provided.
The Healthy Tasmania Fund is a grants program for health and wellbeing in Tasmania. There is $8 million funding available over four years.
There are four grant streams:
- Step Forward – grants up to $5,000 – applications are now open!
- Healthy Focus – grants from $20,000 to $100,000 – applications for Round 1 are now open!
- Lift Local – grants of $20,000 for councils
- Healthy Together – grants of $300,000
Find out more about each grant stream here.
For more information: