CORES Suicide Prevention Training
The training will provide participants with the essential skills to identify and respond to a person at risk of suicide, and:
- To recognise the warning signs of suicide
- To learn how to support a person at risk to access appropriate services and to develop their own safety plan
- To promote help-seeking behaviour before a crisis occurs
- Each participant will learn to identify their own self-care strategies
- An opportunity for participants to develop their own personalised safety plan.
Please bring your own lunch