Request a Road Service or Report a Road Problem


Request a Service

Make a Request online to ask us to investigate a range of concerns from potholes to damaged bus shelters and footpaths. Alternatively call Customer Service on 03 6424 0511.

Street Light Gone Out?

All street lights throughout the municipality are the responsibility of Tas Networks.  To report an issue with a street light please freecall 132 004.

Request Road Changes

We can make changes to our roads, but we do so in consultation with the Department of State Growth, Tasmania Police and with our Local Traffic Committee. We also liaise with key user groups as required, including advocates for cyclists and pedestrians.  If making a request for a road change, please clearly outline the nature of the problem.

Report a Problem on a State Road 

Our main roads belong to the Department of State Growth. If there's a problem with the road or traffic lights, please call them on 1300 135 513.

State Roads

  • Mersey Main Road
  • Sheffield Road
  • Stony Rise Road
  • Bass Highway