Holders of Disabled Parking Permits are entitled to increased parking timeframes, when the permit holder is leaving the vehicle & the permit is correctly displayed within the parked vehicle.
- 5 Minute Time Zone - stay for a total of 30 minutes
- 30 Minute Time Zone - stay for a total of two hours
- 1+ Hour Time Zone - stay for twice the duration of the time zone
Metered On Street Parking
- Pay for one hour and stay for a total of two hours.
Designated Disability Parking Spaces (both on-street & within Council car parks)
- Park for 90 minutes free (please do not purchase a parking voucher & note that you cannot stay longer than 90 minutes)
- Does not apply to the Best Street Pay As You Leave Car Park