Weekly Rubbish Collection
Find your bin collection day.
Your rubbish will be collected weekly, even on public holidays.
Call 03 6424 0511 if:
- You would like to change your service or an extra bin (charges apply).
- Your bin is not collected by 4pm on collection day
Please note that Council does not provide rubbish bins and should you require a replacement bin you will need to purchase it from a local hardware store.
What can I put in the bin?
- Household garbage
- Food waste, meat, fish, poultry, scraps and bones
- Nappies (wrapped)
- Polystyrene and foam meat trays
- Plastic packaging, food wrappers and cling film
- Window glass, glassware, mirrors and pyrex
What can’t go in the bin?
- Green waste
- Renovation material or hot ashes
- Liquids, acids, hazardous or chemical waste
- Paints, pesticides, oil or solvents
- Timber, bricks or rubble