Working at Council
Council provides a positive and supportive working environment for employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and utilises the contributions of workers with diverse skills, backgrounds and experiences.
Council's values are an important part of our working life and the basis of our decision-making. They are:
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Our People
- Results & Accountability
Safe and Supportive Work Environment
Council takes workplace health and safety very seriously. Council aims to achieve a zero harm outcome by:
- Embedding a culture that champions positive attitudes to health and safety outcomes.
- Supporting and committing to delivering health and well-being programs.
- Ensuring a system that delivers a consistent approach to documentation.
- Establishing, improving and monitoring identified objectives, targets and measures relating to health and safety.
- Removing or reducing the risks to the health, safety and welfare of all workers, contractors and visitors, and anyone else that mayb e affected by our business operations.